It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Have You Scheduled Your Exam?
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Regular breast exams and mammograms are the best tools for early detection, which increases survival. Women over 40 should complete a mammogram screening annually.
- One in eight women (12.4 percent) will develop breast cancer in their lifetimes.
- Breast cancer death rates are higher than any other cancer
- Breast cancer makes up 15 percent of all new cancer cases and 7 percent of cancer deaths annually.
- A woman’s risk of breast cancer doubles if she has a mother or sister with breast cancer
- More than 3.1 million women have a history of breast cancer
- 2,550 new cases of breast cancer occur in men each year
Foothill Regional Medical Center is a Healthgrades Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Hip Fracture and Pneumonia
February is National Heart Month – Keep Your Heart Healthy
Healthgrades Names Foothill Regional Medical Center a 2023 Patient Safety Excellence Award Recipient
Prospect Medical Offers Highly Competitive Hiring Incentives to Recruit Nursing Staff and Clinical Specialists to Its 7-Hospital Network in Los Angeles and Orange Counties