Comprehensive Orthopedic and Spine Surgery… Close to Home
At Foothill Regional Medical Center, our team of orthopedic experts combine new, state-of-the-art technology with a personalized approach to your care. We offer traditional, minimally invasive and microsurgery procedures in the treatment of knee, hip, hand and spine conditions.
Our experts can address all your orthopedic needs and concerns, including total joint replacement, fractures, revision surgery and sports-related trauma. From diagnosis to pain management to surgery and rehabilitation, our staff is totally focused on your care with an attention to details that’s second to none. Quality care and surgeons right in the community.
Why Choose Us
- We recently invested in all new, state-of-the-art technology and equipment for orthopedic and spine surgery.
- Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons operate in our five renovated operating rooms that include new surgical technology such as sophisticated laparoscopic video monitoring.
- Our certified radiologists and technicians utilize advanced imaging tools for diagnosis and treatment, including radiology and fluoroscopy scans, CT scans, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- Our physical therapists work as a team with your surgeon to create an individualized plan for pain management and post-operative rehabilitation to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Procedures and Treatments
We treat degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, lumbar spinal stenosis, and spinal deformities such as scoliosis, spinal infections, spinal instability, vertebral compression fractures and spinal tumors.
Our procedures include:
- Artificial disc replacement
- Spinal fusion (cervical, thoracic, lumbar and lumbosacral)
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Extreme lateral interbody fusion
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Dynamic stabilization
- Motion preservation procedures
- Image-guide spine surgery
- Minimally invasive anterior hip replacement to minimize damage to major muscles, less post-operative pain, faster recovery and decreased risk of hip dislocation.
- Arthroscopic Labral repair
- Arthroscopic bursa surgery
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Minimally invasive partial knee replacement
- Arthroscopic meniscal surgery
- ACL reconstruction
- Cartilage repair
- Ligament reconstruction
- LRTI surgery
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic repair of ligaments and tendons
- Micro never repair
- Carpal tunnel release
- ORIF of all fractures
- Percutaneous pinning of nondisplaced fractures (MI)
- Excision of ganglion cysts
- Excision of neuromas
- Trigger finger repair
- Deputryns contracture repair
- Carpometacarpal arthroplasty
If you have any questions about our orthopedics and spine program, please call us at (714) 619-7700. We are conveniently located in Tustin on Newport Avenue between the 5 and 55 freeways. Our address is 14662 Newport Avenue.