Comprehensive Orthopedic and Spine Surgery… Close to Home
At Foothill Regional Medical Center, our team of orthopedic experts combine new, state-of-the-art technology—including robotic technology for hip, partial knee and total knee replacement—with a personalized approach to your care. We offer traditional, minimally invasive, robotic and microsurgery procedures in the treatment of knee, hip, hand and spine conditions.
Our experts can address all your orthopedic needs and concerns, including total joint replacement, fractures, revision surgery and sports-related trauma. From diagnosis to pain management to surgery and rehabilitation, our staff is totally focused on your care to ensure you receive high quality care close to home.
We are proud to offer Mako SmartRobotics™ for hip and knee surgery, which combines robotic precision with a surgeon's expertise.
Nationally Recognized Care
Foothill Regional Medical Center is 5-star rated for Hip Fracture Treatment outcomes (2019-2022), according Healthgrades, the leading resource that connects consumers, physicians and health systems.
Every year, Healthgrades evaluates hospital performance at nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for 32 of the most common inpatient procedures and conditions using Medicare data. This analysis shows that patients treated at hospitals receiving a 5-star rating have a lower risk of dying and a lower risk of experiencing one or more complications during a hospital stay than if they were treated at hospitals receiving a 1-star rating in that procedure or condition.
Why Choose Us
- We recently invested in all new, state-of-the-art technology and equipment for orthopedic and spine surgery.
- Our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons operate in our five renovated operating rooms that include new surgical technology such as sophisticated laparoscopic video monitoring.
- Our certified radiologists and technicians utilize advanced imaging tools for diagnosis and treatment, including radiology and fluoroscopy scans, CT scans, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound.
- Our physical therapists work as a team with your surgeon to create an individualized plan for pain management and post-operative rehabilitation to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Procedures and Treatments
We treat degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, lumbar spinal stenosis, and spinal deformities such as scoliosis, spinal infections, spinal instability, vertebral compression fractures and spinal tumors.
Our procedures include:
- Artificial disc replacement
- Spinal fusion (cervical, thoracic, lumbar and lumbosacral)
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Extreme lateral interbody fusion
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Dynamic stabilization
- Motion preservation procedures
- Image-guide spine surgery
- Minimally invasive anterior hip replacement to minimize damage to major muscles, less post-operative pain, faster recovery and decreased risk of hip dislocation.
- Arthroscopic Labral repair
- Arthroscopic bursa surgery
- Total hip replacement
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Minimally invasive partial knee replacement
- Arthroscopic meniscal surgery
- ACL reconstruction
- Cartilage repair
- Ligament reconstruction
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Ligament reconstruction and tendon interposition surgery
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic repair of ligaments and tendons
- Micro never repair
- Carpal tunnel release
- ORIF of all fractures
- Percutaneous pinning of nondisplaced fractures (MI)
- Excision of ganglion cysts
- Excision of neuromas
- Trigger finger repair
- Deputryns contracture repair
- Carpometacarpal arthroplasty
If you have any questions about our orthopedics and spine program, please call us at (714) 619-7700. We are conveniently located in Tustin on Newport Avenue between the 5 and 55 freeways. Our address is 14662 Newport Ave.